Due September 25, emailed to me before class. 5 points.
Choose one of the three following statements.
- Although religious faith may be a contributing factor to vote choices, in general people with lower incomes are more likely to vote for Democrats than Republicans even if they are religiously conservative.
- Countries are especially vulnerable to violent revolutions if they experience a long period of economic depression or defeat in a major war.
- International condemnation of human rights violations in countries governed by dictators rarely leads those countries to enact reforms that improve human rights.
In a typed summary, no more than one page long, answer the following about the statement you chose:
- Identify the following elements:
- Independent variable(s)
- Dependent variable
- Unit of analysis
- Explain what kind of observations might show that the statement is false.